Challenged by probing questions, such as these…
- What might our church look like under the most ideal circumstances?
- Who are we and what is our role within the greater Body of Christ?
- What are the gifts and callings that have been unique to our movement over nearly a century and a half?
- How have they prepared us for ministry in the present?
- What will it take for our church to move in that direction?
…newly appointed president of the General Conference, Whaid Rose, began crafting the concepts captured in this book when he took office in 1997. Fast-forward to 2011 and we have Dream in Progress, which serves as the compilation of Pastor Rose’s vision for the church that he loves and leads.
Paperback, 65 pages